1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, click on "Change Password" or use the "Password Generator".
4. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Now you can access your FTP user account with your new password.
- 0 gebruikers vonden dit artikel nuttig
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want...
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...